Fashion Week is always a great place to spot up and coming trends. Here are 5 trends as seen by hiTechModa that are fun and the perfect inspo for your wardrobe.
This season we saw fun bold stripes go down the runway. This is a fun trend to work into your wardrobe whether in chevron or an illusion pinstripe it will definitely make a statement.
Bring the drama to your next party with sleeves that scream “I am here!”
METALLICS AND SPARKLES
Shine bright in this classic yet futuristic trend.
MODERN DAY PRINCESS
Snow White and Cinderella could only dream of having these reimagined princess looks.
There was a lot of texture on the runway from applique to velvet to feather and fringe…this trend is fun in any color or cut.
- Dell Scott Collection Presents Anthos: Runway Glamour at New York Fashion Week - November 17, 2023
- Discovering Oahu’s Local Fashion Brands On Your Next Hawaii Trip - November 8, 2023
- 5 Trends From NYFW (as seen at hiTechMODA) - October 29, 2023
- Deauville-Inspired Fashion: Kevan Hall’s “Cote d’Azur” Collection at New York Fashion Week - September 30, 2023
- threeASFOUR’s Parallel UNIverse Bridges the Gap Between Fashion and Technology at New York Fashion Week - September 30, 2023