Bangalore Times Fashion Week returned for a 6th season after a year of hiatus, promoting the advancement of more sustainable practices in the Indian fashion industry, highlighting organic products and local artisans. The event celebrated legendary designers, such as award-winning designer Govind Kumar (look pictured above) and young talents in an outdoor environment, prioritizing safety among the surge of new COVID-19 cases.
The focus of Bangalore Times Fashion Week is to empower India’s fashion community and help them develop the skills necessary for success in the fashion industry, while teaching the importance of implementing sustainable fashion practices in the development of their collections. The designers showcased are pioneers of ethical sourcing, upcycling, natural fabrics and handmade products, bringing passion to this critical issue of reducing the negative impact of fashion on the environment.
The media platform Flipkart Video joined the event as an official partner, streaming the fashion shows, designer and celebrity interviews, and behind-the-scenes for a global audience. Live streaming of fashion shows has become an essential logistical and creative resource, allowing more people to connect with the designers and brands they love from anywhere in the world.
Our favorites looks from Bangalore Times Fashion Week
If you’d like to show your new collection at a significant fashion week, reach out to Fashion Mingle. We can help you choose the best show to work with based on your budget, and personally introduce you to vetted fashion show producers.
- Six SEO Tips for Online Fashion Business - July 13, 2022
- Bangalore Times Fashion Week Returns With Sustainable Fashion Focus - February 25, 2022
- Global Arts Disruptors, Raw Artists, Open Their Proprietary Technology To The Creative Community - October 29, 2021
- Honk Kong’s CENTRESTAGE Showcases Fashion Designers Reigniting Design Inspiration - September 17, 2021
- Top 3 Reasons A Designer Watch Is a “Must Have” Accessory for New York Fashion Week - March 11, 2021