Jill Stuart featured feminine, flirty pieces with soft prints, dainty collars, scalloped edging and sheer fabrics. Her collection mixed pastels, bright reds and yellows, and the wonderful, neutral Starfish. Many designs featured a flattering drop waist, and a pop of color in contrasting waistlines.
- Global Arts Disruptors, Raw Artists, Open Their Proprietary Technology To The Creative Community - October 29, 2021
- Honk Kong’s CENTRESTAGE Showcases Fashion Designers Reigniting Design Inspiration - September 17, 2021
- Top 3 Reasons A Designer Watch Is a “Must Have” Accessory for New York Fashion Week - March 11, 2021
- Importance Of Branding When It Comes To Perfume - October 19, 2020
- The CFDA Asks Fashion Designers to Slow Down… - May 23, 2020