Fashion Mingle throws the party of the season during NYFW, and it was such a pleasure to have Dale Noelle as one of our Mingle Mentors for our networking event this year. Dale is the founder of TRUE Model Management and is an icon in the NYC fashion scene.
Interview with Dale Noelle
Thanks so much to our red carpet host Will Abi Rafeh. Make sure to head to our YouTube playlist to see all of our Mingle Mentor interviews.
About TRUE Model Management
TRUE Model Management is the brainchild of Dale Noelle. The company stands apart by representing all sizes and categories of models for production fitting, showroom, trade show, print, runway, and commercial talent assignments.
TRUE Model Management is based in NY and has affiliates in LA, Asia, and Europe. This makes for a global reach for their talent, and an impressive catalogue of models for a variety of needs. TRUE has close ties with fashion’s finest including Calvin Klein, DKNY, GAP, Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger and Victoria’s Secret.
We’re huge fans of all of the work that Dale does, and we can always count on seeing her models at NYFW. Thanks so much to Dale for taking the time during such a busy week to be one of our Mingle Mentors this year. If you’d like to connect with fashion pros like Dale in person make sure to attend our next networking event.
Join our Fashion Network
Fashion Mingle is the largest network of fashion industry professionals. We’ve launched local fashion directories in every major city so you can find the resources you need to grow your business in your own city or around the globe. Create your free profile today to start making valuable industry connections that can help grow your fashion brand.
- Bangalore Times Fashion Week Returns With Sustainable Fashion Focus - February 25, 2022
- Global Arts Disruptors, Raw Artists, Open Their Proprietary Technology To The Creative Community - October 29, 2021
- Honk Kong’s CENTRESTAGE Showcases Fashion Designers Reigniting Design Inspiration - September 17, 2021
- Top 3 Reasons A Designer Watch Is a “Must Have” Accessory for New York Fashion Week - March 11, 2021
- Importance Of Branding When It Comes To Perfume - October 19, 2020