Veteran designer Nicole Miller reached into her archives for the 2012 Spring / Summer Collection to bring back her vintage designs updated with the latest color trends and modern cuts. Her 70s inspired looks included bold color-blocking, floral patterns, and geometric prints that brought energy and excitement to the New York Fashion Week runway.
- Global Arts Disruptors, Raw Artists, Open Their Proprietary Technology To The Creative Community - October 29, 2021
- Honk Kong’s CENTRESTAGE Showcases Fashion Designers Reigniting Design Inspiration - September 17, 2021
- Top 3 Reasons A Designer Watch Is a “Must Have” Accessory for New York Fashion Week - March 11, 2021
- Importance Of Branding When It Comes To Perfume - October 19, 2020
- The CFDA Asks Fashion Designers to Slow Down… - May 23, 2020