Our NYFW Networking Party is one of the hottest events during New York Fashion Week and is made possible by wonderful sponsors like Fashion Mingle members Levy NYC. This season’s event featured amazing lighting design to bring our event to life like never before. The light show Levy NYC designed for ARITA’s spectacular performance was one of the highlights of our party at ROW NYC.
Red Carpet Interview with Ira Levy of Levy NYC
About Levy NYC
Levy NYC is a full service Lighting, A/V and Design production company. With nearly three decades of industry experience, Creative Director, Ira Levy is constantly striving to provide innovative lighting, sound and video for events, architecture, and architainment, working with fashion icons such as Donna Karan and Calvin Klein and producing events around the world.
From LED floor designs to interactive projections, Levy NYC can bring any idea to life with their state of the art equipment, design services, and professional team. Visit their website to see all the amazing lighting, sound, and video services they provide.
Join Fashion Mingle
To meet more Fashion Mingle members, join the fastest growing network of fashion industry professionals and get a Fashion Mingle profile just like Levy NYC. We’ve launched local fashion directories in every major city so you can find the resources you need to grow your business in your own city or around the globe.
- Top 3 Reasons A Designer Watch Is a “Must Have” Accessory for New York Fashion Week - March 11, 2021
- The Working Woman’s Guide to Wearing Tights to the Office - September 29, 2020
- 6 Tips for Properly Wearing and Caring for Cloth Face Masks - September 29, 2020
- 4 Tips and Tricks for Choosing Leggings in the Right Size and Fit - September 23, 2020
- 6 Tips for Dressing Up for Job Interviews - June 22, 2020